Why should an eating disorder professional attend ANAD’s conference this year?
The following CEs are offered at the ANAD Conference:
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
A continuing education certificate for the ANAD event will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. Approximately 3 days before the event, you will receive an email containing a link to CE-Go. (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Complete evaluation forms for the event (Mandatory to receive credit for each session)
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
There will be 6-8 CEs offered at ANAD’s 2017 conference.
Business casual is usually a good choice for treatment professionals. For everyone else, dress however you are most comfortable. Make sure to pack some comfortable clothing if you would like to attend the morning yoga sessions. Also be sure to pack layers as facilities tend to be kept at a cooler temperature.