If you have any questions regarding your proposal, please do not hesitate to contact Laura Zinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-577-1333.
Please submit a cover letter that includes the following:
- TITLE of presentation
- PRESENTER(S): Maximum of two presenters. Please include: name, address, degree, phone number, e-mail address
- FORMAT: primarily didactic, interactive, or experiential
- CONTENT: primarily theoretical, clinical/case examples or research exclusive
- SUGGESTED AUDIENCE LEVEL: Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced
Please submit a description of the presentation that includes the following:
- An extended abstract that describes major ideas, themes and aims of the presenter
- A brief summary abstract for inclusion in the conference brochure (50 words)
- Three behaviorally measurable learning objectives that are achieved by the presentation
- Description of handout(s) to be provided. A handout may be a bibliography, PowerPoint presentation, outline of presentation summary, additional resources, case study, etc.
Please submit a description of your professional experience in the following order: current title and affiliation; relevant publications; relevant organizations; private practice location; and area of expertise (100 words maximum)
Please submit a copy of your resume/CV with your proposal.
July 8, 2017
Deadline for all submissions. All panel sessions, and workshops should be submitted at this time. *Submissions will be reviewed blind by the 2017 Conference Committee.
July 14, 2017
The date we will notify speakers if their proposal was accepted for ANAD’s 2017 Conference.